Friday, January 21, 2011

New to this and still learning

Well, I didn't realize I could add pictures......... to the blog. I want to make a slide show, but that will require me to really do some experimenting. So until then, I am going to post a few pictures from high school.


My freshman year

My 10th grade year
My Junior year

My senior picture

The last blog that I wrote really took a lot out of me emotionally. As I wrote the blog, I cried dry tears! I know I won't be able to blog tonight, because mentally and emotionally I am just too tired to do so.

Since you have read my childhood blog, I thought it would be nice to see what size I was in high school.

I bope to blog over the weekend.

Nicole

2 comments:

  1. I remember the hair dew, but where are the bamboo ear rings; at least two pair...lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dang Nicole I see that 93 on your picture and realize how much younger you are than me.....it is so easy to forget because you are so mature and wise for your age..and with this blog, just how BRAVE you are for sharing your most intimate moments of your life with us. love you girl.

    ReplyDelete