Sunday, February 20, 2011

Well.........

I stayed in South Fulton for two years, and the first year I was there I gained around 80lbs. Yes, I gained that much in one school year. So, it was time to do what I have become so good at. This time, I was going to do better though. I went back to my pills........ Dr. Bass, was too far away and his hours didn't work with my new job. So, a friend of mine introduced me to Dr. Smith in Riverdale. He gave me pills, shots, blah.........blah.............blah, same old story, just another doctor. Well, I lost some weight, but it wasn't as fast, and I didn't feel like the pills were really working for me.

Well.............. I started taking laxatives before I at something fattening. It was supposed to be a one time thing, but it turned into a weekly thing, every other day thing, then a daily thing. I was still working at O'Charley's waiting tables, taking pills, and taking laxatives. I was also working out every free minute I got. Every time I ate something I wasn't supposed to eat, I would take a laxative, and work out. I was doing it and I was doing big. I had lost over 80lbs, and this time I was going to keep it off.....

I really don't know what made me do it, I was at O'Charley's and I ate two rolls, I felt so guilty, I went into the restroom, put my finger down my throat and threw the rolls back up. Just like that, it was that easy. That was the very first time I had ever done that, too bad it wasn't the last time. The second time I did this was at the Cheesecake Factory. I was the math contact for my school in South Fulton. We had a math contact meeting there, I had planned on eating healthy, but....... it didn't work out that way. I ate like a pig.. I ate everything I wanted, plus what I didn't want. Immediately, I went into the restroom put my finger down my throat, and made it all better.

This wasn't supposed to happen, it was supposed to be a one time thing. Well, if you know me, nothing is ever a one time thing, and I take everything to the extreme, including throwing up. I stopped taking pills everyday and just took them from time to time. I did slow down with the laxatives, but I increased the number of times I threw up food and I increased my workouts.

Life was good. I had a master's degree, I had an add on in educational leadership, I was finishing my 6 year degree in educational leadership, and I was about to start working on my doctorate in education leadership. I was finally keeping the weight off. I was hot stuff, I was getting so much male attention, it was unreal. Life was so great, or so I thought.

But, like that good old saying goes........... All good things must come to an end. Well my good thing did come to an end........ but I would have picked another way for this to end.................

No comments:

Post a Comment